Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
LIBERTO GROUP is responsible for the treatment of the personal data that you provide to us.
For what do we use your personal data?
To properly manage and respond to queries, comments or requests made by you through the different contact channels that we have established in the “CONTACT” section of our website www.libertogroup.com.
What is the legal basis for the treatment of your personal data?
The legitimacy for the processing of your personal data is given by your consent, granted at the time of contacting us.
To whom do we communicate your data?
No data will be transferred to third parties, except by legal obligation. In any case, your data may be shared with the companies that form LIBERTO GROUP, if it is necessary for the proper management and attention of your queries.
What are your rights?
You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information
More information about LIBERTO GROUP:
LIBERTO VENTURES, S.L. (aka LIBERTO GROUP), domiciled at Calle Isabel Colbrand, 22. 28050 Madrid (Spain) and Fiscal ID B-86739281, Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 31092, Folio 152, Section 1, Sheet M-559581.
More information about the recipients of your data
The personal data that is shared with the companies that form LIBERTO GROUP will only be sent to third parties to offer them our products and services. We never sell or exchange your personal data with third parties unrelated to LIBERTO GROUP. For more information about the companies that make up the LIBERTO GROUP, see the following link
More information about your rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether LIBERTO GROUP is dealing with personal data that concerns you, or not. You can contact us to send you the personal information that we treat about you in the email that we indicate below.
- Portability right: You have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format transferred to your name or to a third party. It will only include the personal information that you have given us.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if they are inaccurate, including the right to complete incomplete data.
- Right of erasure: you have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the deletion of any personal data processed by LIBERTO GROUP at any time, except if you have any pending matter to resolve with us.
- Right to oppose direct marketing: you have the right to oppose direct marketing, including the elaboration of profiles made for direct marketing.
- Right to file a claim with a control authority: if you believe that we have treated your information in an incorrect way, you can contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (agpd.es).
- Right to restriction in processing: you have the right to request that LIBERTO GROUP limit the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Exercise of rights:
You can exercise your rights through the address email@example.com. In addition, we have appointed a data protection officer to ensure that we treat your personal data transparently, accurately and legally. You can contact our Data Protection Delegate at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Madrid, November 16, 2020.